I AM ENGAGED!
Date it happened: March 27th, 2010
Where it happened: St. Catharines, Ontario
Was she shocked? "Yes!"
When is the big day? July, 2011
So, now that I am engaged I have come to realize that there is a lot of planning and designing to do. The biggest thing that I am excited/worried about; from a design perspective, is creating the invitations.
When you love paper and printing and designing as much as I do, you become very stubborn when having to pick the perfect weights, colours, textures, and sizes. I want to include some letterpress stuff in the final product (the opposite of embossing); I want it to be maximum 3-colours; and I want it to be impressive.
Of course, there is a difference between wanting and doing; so we will see how the invitations turn out in the end.
-Chad.
omg chaaaaaad. is apple going to be at your weddiiiiiiiing????
ReplyDelete