Ffffound.com
"FFFFOUND! is a web service that not only allows the users to post and share their favorite images found on the web, but also dynamically recommends each user's tastes and interests for an inspirational image-bookmarking experience!!"
I am the type of person who lives off of bookmarks when I perusing the web.Bookmarks are basically my road map for every time I head online to see what is going on; enter Ffffound.com. This website is an image bookmarking community of well-know, invite-only artists or designers who post anything (image-wise) that they find interesting or inspirational. When ever I am starting a new design or want to see what the current trends are, Ffffound.com is the first site I visit. One thing that should be said is that quite a few images would be considered NSFW; most nudity you find here is tasteful as it is site for posting art and design. Make sure to check it out and hit ctrl-d or cmd-d to add it to your bookmarks as well.
-Chad.