emptees

emptees

Emptees.com

"Emptees is a place where the world’s best designers and tee enthusiasts can come together on common ground to show off, talk about, and love tees."

Check it out

Emptees.com is one of my favourite websites out there. For someone who enjoys t-shirt design as much as I do, or is looking for some inspiration for their "tee", Emptees is da-spot. I happened upon Emptees a last summer while searching for some ideas for a project I was working on. Not only did the site find me some inspiration, but I ended up joining the site for some design help as well. One of the "rudest" parts about this site is that it is community based; so, you can comment, review, and submit and designs you've come up with. Awards are also available for "tee of the day", "tee of the month", and "tee of the year". If you haven't checked it out, make sure to take a gander at what's going on Emptees. And by the way, some of the shirts content might be considered NSFW, so browse with caution.

-Chad.